Kalish Kedia, M.D.
Board Certified Urologist in Cleveland, OH
Dr. Kalish Kedia is a board-certified urologist who graduated from medical school with honors in several areas, including anatomy, surgery, ophthalmology, otolaryngology, obstetrics/gynecology. He completed his urology residency training at the University of Minnesota and has been certified by the American Board of Urology since 1975.
Dr. Kedia is a fellow of the American Urological Association and the American College of Surgeons. He has authored numerous peer-reviewed articles and has been the recipient of major NIH grants to develop a male birth control pill. He has also been listed in America’s Top Physicians Publication and Cleveland Magazine’s “Top Doctors.” Dr. Kedia has experience as the past Chief of Urology at Minneapolis VA Hospital and as a past Assistant Professor of Urology at the University of Minnesota and Case Western Reserve University. Dr. Kedia specializes in treating kidney stones, low testosterone, male and female incontinence, and minimally invasive surgery.
- Graduated from medical school with Honors in Anatomy, Surgery, Ophthalmology, Otolaryngology, Obstetrics/Gynecology
- Urology Residency Training at the University of Minnesota
- Board Certified: American Board of Urology since 1975
Awards and Certifications
- Fellow: American Urological Association since 1975
- Fellow: American College of Surgeons since 1975
- Author of numerous Peer Reviewed Articles
- Recipient of major NIH Grants to develop Male Birth Control Pill
- Listed in America’s Top Physicians Publication
- Listed in Cleveland Magazine’s “Top Doctors”
- Awarded scholarship from American Urological Association
- Awarded scholarship from American Fertility Society
- National Physician Trainer for surgical procedures
- Presented clinical and research papers in National and International Meetings
- Membership in National and International professional organizations
- Past Chief of Urology, Minneapolis VA Hospital
- Past Assistant Professor of Urology, University of Minnesota and Case Western Reserve University