About Cleveland Urology Associates
Cleveland Urology is a Center of Excellence
Established in 1984, Cleveland Urology Associates is one of the most established practices in North East Ohio.
Our board-certified urologists have expertise in all areas of urological care for men, women and children. Dr. Kalish Kedia and Dr. Jeffrey Lapeyrolerie provide comprehensive treatment options for a wide range of urologic conditions. With decades of experience practicing urology in Cleveland, our doctors have developed close ties with area physicians and hospitals. We have won numerous awards for clinical skills and quality of care.
Meet Our Urologists
Board Certified Urologists in Cleveland, OH
The team at Cleveland Urology specializes in a wide range of urological conditions, from erectile dysfunction and male incontinence to treatments for prostate cancer. Learn more about our team of board-certified urologists or you can read the reviews from other patients about their visits.
Read through the latest reviews from other patients about their latest visit to Cleveland Urology in Cleveland, OH. Or you leave a review and tell us about your recent visit!
Read all about the latest urological news and events in Cleveland, OH.
Why Choose Cleveland Urology?
- We pride our self on being responsive to the needs all of our patients.
- We provide high-quality urological care that is comprehensive, compassionate, individualized, coordinated, innovative to all our patients, both in our offices as well as in the hospitals
- We provide medical attention in a timely manner for both in-office and in-hospital consultations.
- We deliver health care in a manner that promotes efficient and economical use of facilities, equipment, and staff while maintaining responsiveness to our patient’s and referring physician’s need.
- We keep our referring physicians informed regarding care and progress of their patients.
- We provide a cooperative and satisfying work environment with ongoing education and staff development.
- We actively participate in clinical research, which can improve urological care.
Cleveland Urology is affiliated with the following hospitals: