About Cleveland Urology Associates
Cleveland Urology is a Center of Excellence
Established in 1984, Cleveland Urology is one of the most established urological practice in North East Ohio.
Our board-certified urologists have expertise in all areas of urological care for men, women and children. Dr. Kalish Kedia and Dr. Jeffrey Lapeyrolerie offer treatment for enlarged prostate, prostate cancer, bladder cancer, kidney cancer and testicular cancer, kidney stones, urinary incontinence, vasectomy and vasectomy reversal. Our urologists excel in treatment of female and male urinary incontinence and pelvic organ prolapse surgery and have advanced skills in surgery including laparoscopic and robotic surgery. Our physicians also specialize in erectile dysfunction and low testosterone.
With multiple decade-long tradition in Cleveland, our doctors have developed close ties with area physicians and hospitals. We have won numerous awards for clinical skills and quality of care.
Why Choose Cleveland Urology?
- We pride our self on being responsive to the needs all of our patients.
- Provide high-quality urological care that is comprehensive, compassionate, individualized, coordinated, innovative to all our patients, both in our offices as well as in the hospitals
- Provide medical attention in a timely manner for both in-office and in-hospital consultations.
- Deliver health care in a manner that promotes efficient and economical use of facilities, equipment, and staff while maintaining responsiveness to our patient’s and referring physician’s need.
- We keep our referring physicians informed regarding care and progress of their patients.
- Provide a cooperative and satisfying work environment with ongoing education and staff development.
- Actively participate in clinical research, which can improve urological care.