Urologic Treatments in Cleveland, Ohio
Cleveland Urology Associates
Minimally Invasive Therapy for BPH
- The Green-Light Laser is also a minimally invasive procedure for larger prostate glands with treatment outcomes similar to TURP.
Female Stress Urinary Incontinence
- Mid-urethral sling – a breakthrough in minimally invasive treatment of SUI. It is less invasive, requires less dissection, less anesthesia, and less pain.
Pelvic Floor Prolapse (cystocele, rectocele, enterocele)
- A new and revolutionary procedure using a specially designed supportive biological graft is placed in the vagina assists in restoring pelvic support. Unlike traditional surgery, this procedure is less invasive and has a lesser chance of recurrence. This does not cause erosion into the vagina or bladder as reported with traditional mesh.
- Green-Light Laser Treatment for Enlarged Prostate
- Cystoscopy and minor endoscopic procedures
- Urodynamic evaluation for Urinary Incontinence
- Bladder Biopsies and Fulguration for small Bladder Tumors
- Treatment for Urethral Strictures, Bladder Neck Contractures
- Infertility Evaluation and Management, Intra-uterine & Donor Insemination
- Immunotherapy and Chemotherapy for recurrent Bladder Cancer
- Laser Treatment of Genital Condylomas
- Prostate Ultrasound and Ultrasound-Guided Biopsies
- No Scalpel, No Needle Vasectomy
Procedures and Services
- Comprehensive care of:
- Testicular cancer patients, including prevention, early detection, and treatment of early and advanced-stage cancers.
- Erectile Dysfunction and Penile Prosthesis
- Radiation Therapy for Prostate Cancer
- Innovative incontinence therapies:
- Male slings for post-prostatectomy incontinence
- Artificial urinary sphincter implantation
- and novel drug therapies
- Kidney stones:
- Providing expertise in the management of complex stones including stone prevention and medical therapies.
- ESWL Laser treatment for kidney stones
- Minimally invasive surgery:
- Laparoscopic & Hand Assisted Laparoscopic Surgery
- da Vinci Robotic Surgery
- Enrolling patients in clinical trials studying new medications
- Vast experience in nerve-sparing Radical prostatectomy
- Brachytherapy and External Beam Radiation Therapy
- Male and Female Sexual Dysfunction
- Treatment for Low Testosterone
- Vasectomy Reversal