Jeffrey Lapeyrolerie, M.D.
Board Certified Urologist in Cleveland, OH
Dr. Jeffrey Lapeyrolerie has been practicing urology in Cleveland since 1992. He graduated from Cornell University Medical College, where he also completed his general surgical training at Cornell/New York Hospital. Dr. Lapeyrolerie went on to complete advanced urological training at Tulane University School of Medicine in New Orleans, Louisiana. He is a board-certified urologist by the American Board of Urology and is a fellow of the American Urological Association. Dr. Lapeyrolerie is the first urologist in Ohio to perform Greenlight Laser Therapy for enlarged prostate and is a national physician trainer for this therapy. He has extensive experience in minimally invasive and laparoscopic surgery and is the author of numerous peer-reviewed articles. Dr. Lapeyrolerie has a special interest in male infertility, sexual dysfunction, kidney stone disease, and female urology.
- Practicing Urology in Cleveland since 1992
- Graduate of Cornell University Medical College, New York
- General Surgical training at Cornell/New York Hospital
- Advanced Urological training at Tulane University School of Medicine, New Orleans, Louisiana
- Author of numerous Peer Reviewed articles
- Board certified: American Board of Urology
- Membership in National and International professional organizations
- Fellow: American Urological Association
- First Urologist in Ohio to perform Greenlight Laser Therapy for enlarged prostate
- Extensive experience in Minimally Invasive and Laparoscopic Surgery
- National Physician Trainer for Green-Light Laser Therapy
- Special interest: Male Infertility, Sexual Dysfunction, Kidney Stone Disease and Female Urology