Minimally Invasive Therapy for BPH
The Indigo Laser treatment provides a viable treatment modality that can easily be done under local anesthesia. The procedure has been proven to be effective with minimal side effects. The Green-Light Laser is also a minimally invasive procedure for larger prostate galnds with treatment outcomes similar to TURP.
Female Stress Urinary Incontinence
Gynecare TVT Secur System - a breakthrough in minimally invasive treatment of SUI. It is less invasive, requires less dissection, less anesthesia, and less pain.
Pelvic Floor Prolapse (cystocele, rectocele, enterocele)
A new and revolutionary procedure using a specially designed supportive soft mesh placed in the vagina assists in restoring pelvic support. Unlike traditional surgery, this procedure is less invasive and has a lesser chance of recurrence.
Office Based Procedures
- Indigo Laser and Green-Light Thermal Therapy
- Cystoscopy and minor endoscopic procedures
- Urodynamic evaluation for Urinary Incontinence
- Bladder Biopsies and Fulguration for small Bladder Tumors
- Treatment for Urethral Strictures, Bladder Neck Contractures
- Infertility Evaluation and Management, Intra-uterine & Donor Insemination
- Immunotherapy for recurrent Bladder Cancer
- Laser Fulguration of Genital Condylomas
- Ultrasound including Prostate Biopsies
- No Scalpel, No Needle Vasectomy
- Comprehensive care of Prostate, Kidney, Bladder and Testicular cancer patients, including prevention, early detection, and treatment of early and advanced-stage cancers.
- Innovative incontinence therapies: Male slings for post prostatectomy incontinence, artificial urinary sphincter implantation, and novel drug therapies.
- Kidney stones - Providing expertise in the management of complex stones including stone prevention and medical therapies.
- Minimally invasive surgery: Laparoscopic & Hand Assisted Laparoscopic Surgery
- Enrolling patients in clinical trials studying new medications
- Vast experience in nerve sparing Radical prostatectomy
- Brachytherapy and External Beam Radiation Therapy
- Male and Female Sexual Dysfunction
- Vasectomy Reversal