- To be the finest urological practice in North East Ohio.
- We pride our self on being responsive to the needs all our patients.
- Provide high quality urological care that is comprehensive, compassionate, individualized, coordinated, innovative and accessible to all our patients, both in our offices and hospitals that we serve.
- Provide medical attention in a timely manner for both in office and in hospital consultations.
- Deliver health care in a manner that promotes efficient and economical use of facilities, equipment, and staff while maintaining responsiveness to our patient’s and referring physician’s need.
- We keep our referring physicians informed regarding care and progress of their patients.
- Provide a cooperative and satisfying work environment with ongoing education and staff development.
- Actively participate in clinical research, which can improve urological care.
The mission of the Cleveland Urology Associates is to provide sophisticated care for the widest variety of general and tertiary (difficult, complicated) urological problems.
Our team of urologists includes university trained physicians in Urological Oncology, Endourology, Stone Disease, Laparoscopy/Minimally Invasive Surgery, Sexual Dysfunction, Male Infertility, Female Urology/Voiding Dysfunction and Reconstructive Surgery.
Our aim is to provide highest quality comprehensive urological care to all patients across North East Ohio. The latest advances in scientific research and technological innovation keep Cleveland Urology Associates at the forefront of all clinical practices. Outpatient consultations and treatment are provided at all our offices. We have state of the art equipment including urodynamic machines, ultrasound machines and lasers right in our offices.
We also provide our staff to draw blood right in our office so patients don’t have to wait hours in line at the hospital.
We also have affiliation with Spectrum Diagnositc to perform all radiological services and they have multiple facilities throughout Northeast Ohio.
We are also very proud to announce that we have now opened Cleveland Urology Associates Cancer Center where we provide full range of radiation therapy under the directions of Dr. Robert Field, Radiation Oncologist and his very well trained team of support staff. We provide free transportation to patients who come from far distances and are not able to drive to Cancer Center and for those who come from out of town we provide complimentary housing.
Our prostate cancer program conducts free patient education seminars, free prostate screening including PSA test.
We also participate and present conferences to physicians and other health care professionals. We are proud of Cleveland Urology Associates, knowing that you will receive the best care.